Sunday, March 18, 2012

Six Year Old Commentary Sundays: Nastia's 2008 Bars

After watching the Nastia Liukin Cup with me, my 6 year old sister, Sofia has decided she loves gymnastics. Since she's taken an interest we've been watching videos together and she's been giving quite the commentary. Here are her thoughts on Nastia Liukin's 2008 AA Bar Routine.


Sofia: I like her outfit. What's her name?
Me: Nastia Liukin
Sofia: Where's she from?
Me: She was born in Russia but she lives in Texas.
Sofia: I've never been to Texas, but there's a lot of sand there, and people play the banjo... does she play the banjo?
Me: No. I don't think so. Do you think she's good?
Sofia: Mmmm... Yeah. She's good because she lets go and then catches it and doesn't fall.
Me: Yeah?
Sofia: And she keeps her legs straight. Except at the end where she jumps off.

I'm telling you, she's better than Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment